Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hollywood actress Lady GaGa is Fan Friendly

[6825_435_thumb.jpg]
Lady GaGa (a.k.a. Stefani Germanotta) has come out of nowhere over the past year and suddenly you can't turn on the radio without hearing her music or open a magazine without seeing her face half covered by big sunglasses. But apparently she hasn't let any of this go to her head, as she's still more than willing to go the extra mile for her fans.
“I feel embarrassed saying this but the strangest thing I ever autographed was a man’s penis,” she laughs. The 23-year-old “Just Dance” star was left red-faced singer when a smitten admirer made the X-rated request following a performance in Canada.
[6837_435_thumb.jpg]“I was doing a meet and greet backstage in Canada. I had enough room to write Lady GaGa but I don’t really remember. I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Maybe it is still there - who knows? It was a permanent marker too!”
You know, this really pisses me off. I tried the exact same thing at a Miley Cyrus concert and now her legal team is throwing around phrases like "restraining order" and "sexual predator." Whatever, sometimes a guy just wants an autograph on his penis. I guess they're just a little more relaxed up in the Great White North than down here in the states.

[6834_435_thumb.jpg]

[6831_435_thumb.jpg]

[6828_435_thumb.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment