Saturday, February 12, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan enjoying his stay in Bhopal

Amitabh Bachchan enjoying his stay in Bhopal: Cine icon Amitabh Bachchan is enjoying his stay in Bhopal nowadays.

The actor is in Bhopal to shoot for director Prakash Jha’s film Aarakshan, co-starring Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Prateik Babbar and Manoj Bajpai.

During his stay in the city, he has been showered with love and caring from his mother-in-law.

“As I work in Bhopal, my sasural, my wife's home, her mother who lives by herself there, shall dutifully prepare my dinner each night and personally come over to the hotel with it and sit beside me to feed me and supervise the meal. Coercing me to eat more, to try this and that and whether it was appealing or not,” Amitabh posted on his blog big.bigadda.

The superstar prefers eating home-made food and his mother-in-law seems well aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment