Friday, February 11, 2011

Arjun Rampal team up with the 'Rascals'

Arjun Rampal team up with the 'Rascals': Arjun Rampal is not game for doing cameo roles in films. But he has made an exception for David Dhawan’s film Rascals.

“Yes, I finally agreed to do 'Rascals'. I always wanted to work with David Dhawan. And it is Sanjay Dutt's first production. So all the more special. I've about 20 days' work. However, cameos as a rule are not what I'm looking for in my career right now,” Arjun is quoted to have said by a news agency.

The actor has left for Bangkok to shoot for his part in the movie, starring Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan in lead roles.

But the movie Arjun is eagerly looking forward to is Shahrukh Khan’s Ra.One in which he plays the villain.

“I've played the bad guy successfully in Om Shanti Om. Even Raajneeti had shades of grey. So there's no apprehension about acceptability as a villain. At the end of the day, a good role is a good role, black or white or grey. I'm happy with the way my career has shaped up,” the 38-year-old actor said.

No comments:

Post a Comment